Bionic Commando Rearmed – BlackBerry 9500 Game –
Download: Bionic Commando
Install / Uninstall Game on BlackBerry :
Using the BlackBerry Desktop Manager
– Make sure you have the latest Desktop Manager Software by going to your mobile provider’s website and clicking on BlackBerry Support.
You can also download it from here: http://www.blackberry.net/products/software/desktop/
– Connect your BlackBerry using the USB cable to your PC
– Load up the BlackBerry Desktop Manager Software, and then the BlackBerry Application Loader software
– Click NEXT
– Select the USB port, and click NEXT
– Click on ADD and find the folder on your harddrive where you unzipped the files.
– Select the .alx file for the file, and click OPEN
– Make sure the game file is Checked off and then select NEXT
– Review the changes you are making to your device, and when you are satisified, click FINISH to install the file
Using the BlackBerry Application Loader from a PC.
– Plug your BlackBerry into the USB slot of the Computer
– Load up the Desktop Manager Software
– Load up the Application Loader
– Click NEXT, then NEXT
– Scroll down to the file you wish to remove and click on it
– Click on the Delete button
– Click NEXT
– Click FINISH
– Click CLOSE